Aaron was introduced to CrossFit in 2009 by his wife. A multi-sport athlete Aaron found the constantly varied, community based workouts interesting. That interest quickly turned into a full blown passion to live and teach a life of fitness and health.
Aaron’s philosophy is simple: In CrossFit and in life you get out what you put in. If you show up to learn, work hard, sweat, and have fun, you will achieve your goals.
Some things I’ve learned along the way:
– Everyday is not a PR day .
– Patience pays off in CrossFit.
– It doesn’t matter how much you lift. Fitness isn’t about 1 rep max.
– No one likes rep shavers. Be honest with yourself.
– Health has to be a priority or it will be difficult to obtain.
– If you aren’t having fun in the gym, you’re doing it wrong.
Education and Certifications
B.S. Environmental Science, Oregon State University
CrossFit Level 1